- VA Jumbo Loans up to $1,500,000 are now available
Qualified veterans are now eligible for VA mortgages up-to $1,500,000 with the same great VA rates and No PMI.
Thank you for your interest in the VA Home loan program. If you have any immediate questions or concerns call us toll free at 866-946-1233.
- The most up-to-date info on VA loans
- One-to-one client relationships
- Unbeatable interest rates
- Quick Pre-Qualifications
- Unbeatable speed and service
- Advice with credit remediation
- Full relocation services available
- Trustworthy referral partners
SmartVALoans.com is a service of Community First National Bank and considered one top VA mortgage lenders in the nation. Our goal is to educate eligible veterans and active service members about their exclusive VA Home Loan Benefits so they can make a prudent financial decision when it comes to selecting a mortgage. We strive to provide timely, courteous, and personalized service to each individual client with a genuine respect and sincere appreciation for all our troops, past and present.
We have nationally recognized VA Specialists here to help. We encourage you give us a call at 866-946-1233 or simply Apply Now online for a VA Purchaseor VA Refinance to see if a VA home loan is the right loan for you!
The VA home loan has several key advantages over most types of mortgage financing. Below are some of the main benefits of the VA mortgage program.
VA Home Loan Benefits
- VA loans limits up to $417,000 with NO down payment. VA Jumbo Loans up-to $1,500,000 are allowed.
- No expensive monthly Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required on most conventional and the FHA loans with less than a 20% down payment.
- Competitive interest rates with NO prepayment penalties.
- Seller is allowed to pay closing fees, allowing most veterans to get into a home with NO out of pocket cost.
- More credit flexibility with lower credit scores, bankruptcies, foreclosures, and collections than most other mortgages.
- Streamline Refinance loan process available for existing VA loans.
- What is a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and how can veterans and service members obtain one?
- How many years of military service are required for Active Duty service members vs. Selected Reserves or National Guard?
- Have you obtained a VA home loan in the past and wonder if you are eligible for another one?
All of answers to these common questions can be found in the comprehensive VA Loan Eligibility section of our website. If you have further questions and can’t find the answers we recommend contacting one of our VA Home Loan Specialists. We can assist you with your VA eligibility questions.
The VA Home loan program has a unique set of underwriting guidelines that differs from most traditional mortgages. If you have a particular question please feel free to reference our online Q&A database in the VA Home Loan FAQs section of our website. Of course, we always encourage you to speak with one of our VA Specialists by either applying for a VA Purchase or VA Refinance for the most up-to date information available.